The diesel sensor (silver cylinder) is placed in the bottom of a fuel tank to monitor the level of the diesel fuel. The probe can be used with plastic or metal diesel tanks.
Junction Box with Vent
Liquid Level Sensor
6-Pin Deutsch Connector (Plugs into Accessory Port)
|Max Length (with Extension)||500' (150m)|
|Measurement Medium||Water or Diesel Fuel|
|Min Liquid Level||Inaccurate below 10%|
|Max Liquid Level||6.5' (2m)|
|Working Temperature Range||-30 to 80*C|
|Signal Output||.5 - 4.5VDC|
|Cable Type||PUR Cable (Oil Compatible)|
|Calibration||Pre-calibrated. No need to calibrate|
- Remove the diesel probe cable from the junction box by opening the lever nuts and pulling the cable through the cable gland. You may have to loosen the cable gland.
- Place the diesel probe in the bottom of a fuel tank.
- Run the cable out of the tank and seal the cable exit with a cable gland or some other method. NOTE: If you get liquid into the vent tube of the diesel sensor, the sensor will not work properly. Altrac will not warranty sensors with moisture/fuel in the vent tube.
- Insert the sensor cable into the junction box and reconnect the wires with the lever nuts.
- Mount the junction box.
- Plug the 6-Pin Deutsche connector (grey) into the accessory port on the wiring harness.
- Calibrate the probe via the Altrac webapp.
Extension Cables (SN110_EXT_X)
Altrac offers extension cables for the SN110. Each extension comes with two connectors in order to create an easy, waterproof connection. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Please sign in to leave a comment.