This page describes how to download then apply a firmware update for Altrac's Soil Moisture Hub (SN120). Updates for the Soil Moisture Hub may be required in order to support new probes or to deal with firmware bugs in devices shipped before updates became available.
- Download the attached firmware file: enviropro.uf2
- Acquire a micro USB cable for your computer
- Plug the soil moisture hub into your computer
- Go to the device and hold down the button labeled "SW1" until LED2 starts pulsing
- Once the LED is pulsing, the Soil Moisture Hub will show up on your computer as a flash storage drive named "AMBBOOT"
- Drag and drop the downloaded file onto the flash storage device named "AMBBOOT"
- Once transferred, the the flash storage device should disconnect and LED2 on the device will starting blinking again (not pulsing).